At 9:30 pm EST on Friday, the Dallas Stars will meet Calgary Flames in Game 6 of the first round of the NHL Playoffs. The flame has 32 leads.
Calgary defeated the Dallas Stars 3-1 at home last May 11.
On May 11, Dallas was defeated 3-1 on the road by the Calgary Flames.
From the first round of the NHL Playoffs on Friday, everything you need to know about the action before joining.
Dallas Stars vs. Calgary Flames bet odds and lines.
- Flame is my favorite (167).
- The star (+142) is a weak person.
- 5.5 is over / under.
Game 6 NHL Playoffs: Do you want to bet on the most recent NHL games? OKBET Sportsbook accepts legal sports bets and others in Colorado and New Jersey.
Stats and Trends for the Flames
- Calgary has won 46 of its 72 games as a favorite this season.
- The Flames have won 29 of 39 games this season with Moneyline odds less than -167.
- According to the Moneyline odds, Calgary has a 62.5 percent probability of winning this game.
- Calgary and its opponent have combined for more than 5.5 goals in 51 of 88 games this season.
- The Flames are 9-1-0 in their last ten games (95.0 percent of possible points).
- Over that time, they have averaged 4.4 goals per game (44 total).
- The Flames have surrendered 1.8 goals per game (18 total).
Stats and Trends for Stars
- The Stars have been the underdog in 37 games this season, including 16 upset victories (43.2 percent ).
- Dallas has 11 games this season as a +142 or more underdog and is 3-8 in those games.
- The Moneyline gives the Stars a 41.3 percent probability of winning.
- So far this season, 44.3 percent of Dallas’ games (39/88) have featured more goals than the 5.5-goal over/under.
- The Stars are 7-3-0 in their last ten games, scoring 85.0 percent.
- Over that time, they have averaged 3.4 goals per game (34 total).
- In those ten games, the Stars have surrendered 26 goals (2.6 goals per game).